The Adjectival Compound
Comparative and Superlative of adjective
Some of the common adjectival forms have already been mentioned.
1. fa`iyluN is often passive in meaning.
2. faA`iluN the active participle is often used as an adjective or noun.
3. maf`uwluN the passive participle is used as adjective.
4. fa`uwluN is intensive.
6. fa`laAnu (without nunation) the feminine is fa`laY.
7. eaf-`alu has two meanings. It denotes colors and bodily defects.
8. The dual of the feminine changes the final e into w.